Saturday, February 16, 2013

Inside Out


Inside Out

By Maria V. Snyder


Summary: 
Keep Your Head Down.



Don't Get Noticed.


Or Else.





I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers. I've got one friend, do my job and try to avoid the Pop Cops. So what if I occasionally use the pipes to sneak around the Upper levels? The only neck at risk is my own…until I accidentally start a rebellion and become the go-to girl to lead a revolution.



Genre: YA, Dystopian, Romance

Date Published: April 1, 2010

Similar Books:  The Plantation by Stella Samiotou Fitzsimons

Rating: 5 Stars!

Oh my gosh!!!! This book was the best thing I have read in a while. At first, I thought, 'ehhh, it's okay.' I hated Trella because she seemed like, well, a pretty awful human being who didn't care about anyone. But then, a little bit before the halfway point, I started to love it. The plot twists were COMPLETELY unpredictable, but not so unpredictable that they were unbelievable, which is hard to do. You started to understand Trella more. Oh, and the ending was awesome, I must say. I saw that there's a sequel, and I'm getting it as soon as possible, even though this book is great as a stand alone book as well. So, in closing: well done, Maria V. Snyder. Well done. You have just gained another fan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!