Saturday, February 16, 2013

Top Ten Characters

These are my absolute favorite characters from various books! I haven't reviewed all of the books they're from, but I'm working on it!

1. Katniss Everdeen of  Hunger Games (This girl is on fire! This girl is on fi-re!)
2. Thomas Rose from Seeds of Discovery.  This book is the #1 reason I still read indie.
3. Rue from Hunger Games.  If Katniss hadn't been the winner, I wouldn't have cheered for anyone but Rue.  Sorry, Peeta.
4. Turtle Wexler from The Westing Game. If for some reason you haven't read this book, I would HIGHLY encourage you to do so! You won't be disappointed!
5. Peter Pan from Peter Pan. Though I like him better in Peter and the Starcatchers,  I ADORED this book as a little kid. 
6. Conor Broekhart from Airman. This book is so unappreciated!
7. Prim Everdeen from The Hunger Games.  Three Hunger Games references so far!
8. Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables. I loved her. Especially when she hit Gilbert Blythe on the head with her slate.  Awesomeness.
9. Molly Aster from Peter and the Starcatchers. I died inside when she grew up and wasn't featured in the series anymore.  Aside from Peter, no one is better than her in the series. She was an awesome heroine!
10. Finnick from Catching Fire. Forget Peeta or Gale...I'm Team FINNICK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!