Sunday, March 3, 2013

In My Mailbox #2

 
 
In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren. It highlights the books that we have received, bought, downloaded, or borrowed this week.  This week, I downloaded, borrowed, and bought a total of 12 books!



Moon Over Manifest

By Clare Vanderpool

After months of searching for this at libraries, I finally just bought it.





Uncommon Criminals

By Ally Carter

One of my Goodreads friends convinced me to buy this.  I read the first Heist Society and really enjoyed it, so I'm pretty sure that this one will be a good story as well!

39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers: Trust No One

Linda Sue Park

These books aren't always so accurate with history (I've noticed a couple discrepancies), but they're good enough that I have read every single one so far.

Yellowfang's Secret

Erin Hunter

While I love super editions, I wish there was more Skyclan and less backstory. But apparently this one is pretty good, so I bought it anyway.

I borrowed/ downloaded these from my e-book library:

Always Neverland

Zoe Barton

If a book even mentions Peter Pan, I read it.  I LOVE him.

 

 

Memory Boy

By Will Weaver

Dystopian.  I'm going to give it a try.

Forgive My Fins

Tera Lynn Childs

Apparently, this is the ultimate mermaid series.  The cover looks cool, so I should start reading this in the next week or so.

The Empty City

By Erin Hunter

Well, I love the Warriors series, so....

 

 

Double Vision

By F.T. Bradley

The description sounds amazing! I can't wait to read this.





Finally, what I downloaded:

The Fairytale Keeper: Avenging the Queen

By Andrea Cefalo

It sounds good!


The Book of The King

By Jerry B. Jenkins

Some books of his I like, some I don't.  It's a 50/50 chance I'll enjoy this.

Perfectly Dateless

Kristen Billerbeck

I really like the cover, and it sounds promising!





This was my haul this week! They all sound pretty good, and I can't wait to start reading them!

 



 



4 comments:

  1. If you like mermaids, you will like Forgive my Fins. It's a cute book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honored that Double Vision made your TBR pile! Erin Hunter's book is on my nightstand :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This just made my day! :D I can't wait to read it!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!