Sunday, March 10, 2013

In My Mailbox #3

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren. It highlights the books that we have received, bought, downloaded, or borrowed this week.
This was an all digital week, which is actually for the best, since I have a stack of 11 books on my dresser which I have sworn to finish.  I recently cleaned out my kindle of unwanted e-books, so I decided it was okay to splurge a bit.
Will Allen and the Great Monster Detective: Chronicles of the Monster Detective Agency Volume 1

Will Allen and the Great Monster Detective

By Jason Edwards

 

 

The Jerk Magnet

By Melody Carlson
By Darkness Hid (Blood of Kings, #1)

 

By Darkness Hid

InvisibleBy Jill Williamson and Jeff Gerke

 

 

Invisible

By Cecily Anne Paterson
And, I borrowed 3 books from my Ebook library...

Princess of Glass (Princess #2)Secrets of My Hollywood Life (Secrets of My Hollywood Life, #1)

 

Princess of Glass

By Jessica Day George

 

 

Secrets of My Hollywood Life

By Jen Calonita

 

Boys Are Dogs

 

Boys Are Dogs

By Leslie Margolis


8 comments:

  1. Looks like some great books!
    I've seen "Secrets of my Hollywood Life' many times in book stores and have been tempted to pick it up sometimes! Need to check it out! ;)

    Here's my IMM:
    http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2013/03/imm-17-arc-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I got it recommended to me so many times I just had to check it out!

      Delete
  2. I love Jessica Day George. Princess of Glass is probably my least favorite of the books I've read by her, but it's still good. I hope you enjoy it and all your other goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! I read the first 'Princess' book and enjoyed it a lot, but I have heard that Princess of Glass isn't as good as the first.

      Delete
  3. Fun batch of books for you this week! I hope you enjoy them! I am also a new follower via GFC!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-my-mailbox-20.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for follwing me! I will follow you as soon as the page completely loads. :)

      Delete
  4. Ohh, I love Princess of Glass! Great series :D Happy reading.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!