Sunday, March 17, 2013

In My Mailbox #4





In My Mailbox is a book blog meme hosted by The Story Siren. It highlights the books that we have received, bought, downloaded, or borrowed this week.
Only 2 books this week, from my Ebook library! They seem pretty good though (Well, of course they do, otherwise I wouln't have borrowed them, but still!)

Tuesdays at the Castle (Castle Glower #1)Tuesdays at the Castle

By Jessica Day George
She's such a good author! I can't resist. I have a fever....and the only prescription is more Jessica Day George! Oh, gosh, I can't believe I just made that joke. Sorry.

The ABC's of Kissing Boys

The ABC's of Kissing Boys

By Tina Ferraro
This book has mixed reviews, but I thought I'd try it out and see how I liked it.  I am going through a realistic fiction phase...before it was fantasy, now it's realistic fiction. 

 

10 comments:

  1. I often read books with mixed reviews. If it sounds like something I would like I am always willing to give them a try. I hope you enjoy your new books!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-my-mailbox-21.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I always seem to like the books that have mixed reviews.

      Delete
  2. Both books look really interesting. I hope you enjoy reading them. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Becki

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ABC's of Kissing Boys sounds interesting! Adding to my TBR! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, It sounds so good! I hope it lives up to my expectations!

      Delete
  4. The abc's of kissing boys looks awesome!

    new gfc follower
    follow back?

    My haul:

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves_15.html#links

    Join the INT giveaway and win a signed copy of Unravel me and Warner T-shirts:

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/signed-booksgiveaway300-followers.html#links

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me! I am following you as well now.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!