Sunday, March 24, 2013

In My Mailbox #5




In My Mailbox is a book blog meme hosted by The Story Siren. It highlights the books that we have received, bought, downloaded, or borrowed this week.

Another small week, but I'm kind of glad. There's still 20 books on my kindle that I've yet to read, and I really want to finish them all!

Bought:
Princess of the Silver Woods (Princess, #3)

Princess of the Silver Woods

by Jessica Day George

I cannot wait to read this! I bought a physical copy, but I was too lazy to snap a picture of it. So, here's the Goodreads one.
Downloaded:

To Rise Above

To Rise Above

By Julianne Jones

I liked the cover, and it was free. Hopefully it is good!
Scarlette

Scarlette

By Davonna Juroe

This sounds amazing.  Like, really amazing.  And it was FREE.



10 comments:

  1. I like to cover for Princess of the Silver Woods. Might have to look into that. I hope you enjoy your new books!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-my-mailbox-22.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it beautiful? :D I think it's my favorite out of the whole trilogy!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my IMM! I want to read Princess of the Silver Woods, I love fairytale retellings! New GFC follower by the way =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me! I am following you as well. Fairytale retellings are the best! :)

      Delete
  3. I love JDG! My favorite of hers is Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow. Have you read that one?

    Anyway, enjoy your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not, yet, but I am on the waiting list at the library...I've been waiting for a month, but I'm sure it's worth it! :)

      Delete
  4. Free books are the best! Looking forward to see what you think of Scarlette. It looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about the free books! Scarlette sounds awesome. I'm hopefully going to start it after finishing the two books I'm reading.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!