Sunday, March 10, 2013

Liebster Award!

 
I have been nominated for a Liebster award! Thank you so very much to Kat's Book Buzz for nominating me!
 
Rules:
 
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees;
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been chosen.
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
Questions From My Nominator:
 
1-What made you want to start blogging?
 
Well, I'd been writing reviews on Barnes and Noble for a couple years, and Goodreads from a couple months.  Then, one of my friends told me about book blogging, and I knew it was something I wanted to do. 
 
2- Which three books are you most looking forward to reading in the next month or so?
 
Mila 2.0, Moon Over Manifest, and Uncommon Criminals.

3- What's the most important criteria you look for when deciding whether to read a book?
 
Well, I hate to admit it, but the cover is one of the most important things.  If I don't like the cover, chances are I won't buy it. Also, if the description's good or I am a fan of the author, I will usually get it.

4- If you could meet any author, who would it be?
 
Oh, gosh.  Probably Suzanne Collins. 

5- What one question would you ask that author?
 
(Hunger Games Spoiler) Why did you kill Finnick and Prim!? Though I would ask it more respectfully than that.

6- What book can you read again and again and never get tired of reading?

I think that it would have to be Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery.

7- Which book would you love to see get adapted to film or TV?
 
Well, most of my favorites already have. I would probably have to say Airman by Eoin Colfer.

8- What's your dream vacation spot?
 
Disney World, Florida.

9- What has been the most challenging thing about running a blog?
Writing reviews.  I sometimes have a hard time putting my feelings about the book into words.

10- Which two book characters would you like to be friends with?
Oh, gosh.  Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables is a definite yes.  And then there's Ella from Ella Enchanted. 

11- Which two authors would you like to see collaborate on a book together?
Shannon Hale and Gail Carson Levine.  These two ladies write all my favorite retold fairy tales, and one that had them both would be sure to be one of my favorite books ever.
 
11 Random Facts about Myself:
 
1. I like physical books better than Ebooks, but I buy more Ebooks than physical books.
2. I love Moose Tracks Ice Cream.
3. My favorite animated movie is Toy Story 2.
4. I love dogs just as much as cats.
5. I love Hunger Games, but I am neither Team Gale nor Team Peeta.
6. I usually hate poetry, but I love the poem Nothing Gold Can Stay by Robert Frost.
7. Red pandas and snow leopards are my favorite animals.
8. I strongly dislike ice skating because I am terrible at it.  Sorry, winter people.
9. My favorite snack food is Cheez-Its.
10.  The song I will always love no matter what is 'My Heart Will Go On' by Celine Dion.
11. I have always wanted to play an instrument, but I can't read notes to save my life.
 
Questions for My Nominees:
 
1. What is your all time favorite book?
2. Why is that book your favorite?
3. Do you like cats or dogs?
4. Do you have a favorite spot where you like to read?
5. What genre do you like reading the most?
6. Why do you love reading so much?
7. Would you want to become a writer one day? Why or why not?
8. What book have you always really wanted to read, yet haven't?
9.  Do you always read the book before watching the movie?
10. How many books do you usually read at one time?
11. What's your favorite tv show?
 
My nominees are:
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the Anne of Green Gable books too!

    Kat
    www.katsbookbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!