Sunday, April 7, 2013

In My Mailbox 7




In My Mailbox is a book blog meme hosted by The Story Siren. It highlights the books that we have received, bought, downloaded, or borrowed this week.
 
I got a ton of books this week. A TON.  And they all look amazing. I will have some problems deciding what to read next!
 
Won:
Doctor Who: Plague of the Cybermen

 

Doctor Who: Plague of the Cybermen

By Justin Richards
 
 
 
 
Love's Stormy Gale
Downloaded:
 

Love's Stormy Gale

By Lynette Sowell
 
 
 
 
 

Bridger (Bridger, #1)

Bridger

By Megan Curd
 
 
 
 
 
Traitor (Bridger, #2)
 

 

Traitor

By Megan Curd
 
 
 
 
The Journals of Kara and Jason

The Journals of Kara and Jason

By Charlie Wood
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Anathema (Cloud Prophet Trilogy, #1)

Anathema

By Megg Jenson

 

 
 
 
Bluedawn (A Watermagic Novel, #2)

Bluedawn

By Brighton Hill
 
Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow
 
 
 
 
 
 
Borrowed from Library:
 

Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow

By Jessica Day George
 
 
 
 




Scarlet (Scarlet #1)




 Scarlet

By A.C. Gaughen

 

 
 
Journey Through Fire (Sisters of the Sword, Book 3)
 
 

Journey Through Fire

By Maya Snow

 

 
 
 
 
These are all my books! What'd you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow!!!! It's one of my favorite books, and definitely my favorite JDG book! I hope you like it (and all the other books you got this week). Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow is everyones favorite JDG book! :) I'm so excited to read it! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  2. Ooh, a Doctor Who novel! Those are always fun to read. :D Also, Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow is one of my all-time favorite books - I've read it at least 5 or 6 times! Hope you love it as much as I do. :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I am really looking forward to both of them. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!