Sunday, April 21, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #1



[STSmall_thumb%255B2%255D%255B2%255D.png]
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's reviews to highlight the books we have received, downloaded, bought, or borrowed this week.
Yeah...so I forgot to do this last week. Well, better late then never, right? And I have A LOT of books. Squeal!

 

SHOWN:

(Borrowed from Library:)

Hoops

By Walter Dean Myers


Children of the River

By Linda Crew


The Girl Who Could Fly

By Victoria Forester

Cinders and Sapphires

By Leila Rasheed

(Received from Goodreads:)

The Sweetest Dark

By Shana Abe

(Bought:)

Grace, Gold & Glory: My Leap of Faith

By Gabrielle Douglas

The Homelanders (Books 1-4)


By Andrew Klavan

NOT SHOWN:

(Downloaded:)

Marrying Kate











Marrying Kate
By Kimberly Rae Jordan


Everblue (Mer Tales, #1)
 

 









Everblue
By Brenda Pandos




Cornerstone (Souls of the Stones, #1)


 





Cornerstone
By Kelly Walter




The Lake (The Lake #1)












The Lake
By AnnaLisa Grant






The Language of Souls
 















The Language of Souls
By Lena Goldfinch




Ireland Rose

 









Ireland Rose
By Patricia Strefling





Shades of Truth












Shades of Truth
By C.L. Stockton






(Borrowed from E-book Library:)

The Princess and the Bear (Princess, #2)





The Princess and the Bear
By Mette Ivie Harrison



The Vanishing Violin (The Red Blazer Girls, #2)

 

The Vanishing Violin
By Michael D. Bell






These books all look amazingly good. (And I love all of their covers, as well!) What did you get this week?

EDIT: I am sorry my post looks weird like this. It looks fine when I try and edit it, and then the pictures go all whacky and stuff. I have tried fixing it five different times. I have no idea what is going on!

7 comments:

  1. WOW! That is a fantastic list of books! I haven't read any of them, actually, but I've heard of most of them. I have been eyeing Cinders and Sapphires, and I can totally vouch for Brenda Pandos. I KNOW you will not be disappointed by this great stack of books! Have fun! :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cinders and Sapphires is probably the one I am most excited to read. :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. What a great haul of books! I have not read any of these yet but I hope you enjoy them all! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am really excited to read them all. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yay! That's great to know. The cover is awesome, that's for sure. :)

      Delete
  4. The Sweetest Dark is on my tbr pile this month! I hope it's good. :) Can't wait to read your thoughts!


    Sabrina @iheartyafiction

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!