Saturday, May 4, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #3

[STSmall_thumb%255B2%255D%255B2%255D.png]
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's reviews to highlight the books we have received, downloaded, bought, or borrowed this week.
(Click the cover to see the book on Goodreads!)

Downloaded:
Tempest (Destroyers #1)  Fins  The Search for Artemis (The Chronicles of Landon Wicker, #1)  Aurora Abroad Moonlit  The Complete Amish Romance Boxed Set Collection 

Borrowed (From E-book Library):


 Defiance (Defiance, #1)  The Healer's Apprentice  Real Mermaids Don't Wear Toe Rings  Wildwood Dancing (Wildwood, #1)  Nobody's Princess (Nobody's Princess, #1)  Saving Juliet

I am super excited to read all of these. What did you guys get this week?






14 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these. But I think Aurora Abroad and Nobody's Princess look like the two I'd most want to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Novody's Princess is probably the one I'll read next, I can't wait!

      Delete
  2. Defiance was okay, not my favourite but there were good bits :) Not read any of the others but they look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I heard it was a love or hate book, but I couldn't resist that blurb! :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. The Real Mermaid Series is really cute, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover of Defiance, but haven't read it yet. Aurora Abroad looks really cute. Happy reading!
    My StS @Natflix&Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aurora Abroad is pretty cute. :) I'm only 5% into it, but I like it.

      Delete
  5. New GFC follower, you've got some good looking books there!

    Check out my StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me, I am following you as well! :)

      Delete
  6. Nice haul! I am going to have to look a few of these books up. They look good, especially moonlit and Defiance.
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
  7. All those books are quite unfamiliar to me, except Defiance. But I haven't read it yet. Enjoy reading!!

    teepee @ Little Librocubicularist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I seem drawn to somewhat obscure books. :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!