Saturday, May 11, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #4


[STSmall_thumb%255B2%255D%255B2%255D.png]
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's reviews to highlight the books we have received, downloaded, bought, or borrowed this week.
(Click the cover to see the book on Goodreads!)
Won:
How I Lost You by Janet Gurtler
 
Downloaded:
 
Cave Dwellers  Gwen: A Love Story About a Girl, a Boy, and a Pit Bull  Eyes On Him: Spring Love   Diggers: The Sharp Edge of the Universe  Inzared, Queen of the Elephant Riders (Book 1)
 
Borrowed (From Ebook Library):
A Kiss in Time
 
What did you guys get this week?
 

16 comments:

  1. I love the look of How I Lost You and Here Where The Sunbeams are Green. I hope you enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I love the cover of Here Where the Sunbeams are Green. It's actually the first that I've heard of it! I hope you enjoy everything. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard of it before either until a couple weeks ago! I am about to start reading it, so I hope it's a hidden gem :)

      Delete
  3. Nice books! I didn't know them but I hope you'll like them all. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got How I Lost You too... can't wait to read it!! I think it will be amazing. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither! It's my first Janet Gurtler book, but I hear she is a great author!

      Delete
  5. I've been eyeing How I lost You for a while. Hope you'll enjoy it ! :D
    Thank you for stopping by my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you gota nice haul to get lost in this week! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got a really mixed bunch here :) I haven't heard of any of them but I'll be checking out Inzared because of the cover.
    Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Inzared's cover. :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!