Monday, June 3, 2013

Review: Agartha's Castaway Novelette Book 3


Agartha's Castaway - Book 3 (Trapped In The Hollow Earth Novelette, #3)

Agartha's Castaway (Novelette Book 3)

By Chrissy Peebles

Blurb: Casey Smith is shipwrecked in a place she can't explain. Against all odds, she fights to survive.

As of Oct. 5th, 2012, this manuscript has been revised, edited, and turned into a novelette series. Casey's POV has also been changed to first person.

*** If you have purchased Agartha's Castaway before it was split into the novelette series and would like to continue on Casey's journey, you would start at book 5 which will be up soon. ***

Genres: Fantasy, Young adult, Adventure, Sci-fi, Romance


Published: October 5, 2012

My Rating: 4 stars

This book was a lot better than the second installment of Agartha's Castaway! I loved the suspense feel. Chrissy Peebles does a good job of keeping you enthralled (not to mention I have a fear of dinosaurs after watching Jurassic Park; good thing they're extinct!) and there is not as much mention of the annoying love triangle in this installment. I do wish that Ms. Peebles would name the novelettes to make it less confusing on my kindle, but that is really my only complaint with this book, and it's not a huge one either.

Like I said before, there was no annoying love triangle! Yayyyy! Well, there actually was, but it was not as prominent in this book. The second Agartha's Castaway focused mainly on the love triangle, and I think that a crush would be lower in importance than say, a dinosaur attacking you, so I was a bit mad at this. But this book focuses more on them trying to survive! There aren't too many corny lines in this one, and while there is one kiss, it's not over emphasized.

I also mentioned the suspense. Oh my gosh, Chrissy Peebles ROCKS at writing books that make my heart pound! No joke! But I'm practically dying right now, because the book ended with a cliffhanger, and I lent out the fourth book to someone already! ARGHHH!

All together, If you have any reservations about reading the Agartha's Castaway books, I would highly suggest you read them. They are really great!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! You won our Indie Spotlight giveaway, but didn't leave an email. If you want to email me your info, I can pass it on to the author. :D

    Congrats!

    http://www.readingteen.net/2013/05/indie-spotlight-giveaway-atlantis.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have e-mailed you with my information. :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!