Saturday, June 1, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #5

[STSmall_thumb%255B2%255D%255B2%255D.png]
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's reviews to highlight the books we have received, downloaded, bought, or borrowed this week.
Click to see the book on Goodreads!
Three weeks. That is how long it's been since I have done a Stacking the Shelves. So, this is going to be long!
Downloaded:
Tomorrow's Sun (Lost Sanctuary #1) The First Pillar (Everville, #1) Southern Fried Sushi (Southern Fried Sushi #1) Kiss of Fire (Imdalind #1) Exposing Kitty Langley We Can Be Heroes Charlie (Snowy Cove, #1) The Last Page The Ninth Star The Unicorn Girl Aire Crushing On The Enemy Young Moon (Water Worlds, #1) Mother (Snow White) The Escape of Princess Madeline The Princess Problem 
 
Borrowed:
Revolution A Long, Long Sleep Psion Beta (Psion, #1) The Fairest Beauty
 
 

10 comments:

  1. The Princess Problem and Crushing on the Enemy look amazing and I have been hankering after A Long Long Sleep for a Long Long time ;D

    I read Dalya Moon's Charlie last year and loved it, so i hope you do too!

    I'm a new follower :)

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am really excited to read Charlie, so I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for following!

      Delete
  2. Revolution and The Fairest Beauty look really good! :)

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boots on the cover of Southern Fried Sushi, although I couldn't pull them off. I hadn't heard of The Princess problem, but I'll definitely have to check it out. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't think I could pull off those boots either. :)

      Delete
  4. i like your fairy tale collection here. also southern fried sushi - fun title!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Haul! I need to check out Unicorn Girl now. :) I have Everville but still need to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!