Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday: United We Spy


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we cannot wait to read!
 
The book I am highlighting this week comes out September 17th. You've probably heard of it:
 
United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6)
 
United We Spy by Ally Carter!
 
It has a blurb and everything!(unlike the last book I posted for WoW): Cammie Morgan has lost her father and her memory, but in the heart-pounding conclusion to the best-selling Gallagher Girls series, she finds her greatest mission yet. Cammie and her friends finally know why the terrorist organization called the Circle of Cavan has been hunting her. Now the spy girls and Zach must track down the Circle’s elite members to stop them before they implement a master plan that will change Cammie—and her country—forever.
 
OH MY GOSH.
 
I. Need. This. I actually wrote a 'I want this' review of it on Goodreads, which I never do, but I just want need it soooooooooooooo badly.  I'll just post that, gifs and all:
 

REVIEW (Of course, that term is used loosely):

This is me finding out it won't come out until later 2013! I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!!! Need...Gallagher...girls!

description

Honestly, the series had just gotten even more AWESOME!!!! And Zach, (WHO IS SOO MUCH BETTER THAN JOSH) had just successfully stolen my heart! And...Ugh! I just need it soo badly!!! Why must you do this to us, Ally Carter?! Double Crossed is my only consolation!

description
 

----

So, can you tell I'm excited? And a little, teensy bit impatient?


What book are you waiting for this week? Tell me in the comments below!                 

 

4 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to have to get back into this series. I read the first two but now I'm seeing posts about it everywhere.

    Jenna @ Rather Be Reading YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, each book gets better and better as it goes along. (Which of course means I have high expectations for United We Spy!) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. I have thought about picking up this series several times, but I just haven't yet. Maybe I will now!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's almost over so you wouldn't have to wait impatiently for any of the books to come out like me! :D

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!