Monday, August 19, 2013

Musing Mondays 8/19

MusingMondays5

Musing Mondays!

Musing Monday is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Today I will muse about this topic:

"Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it."

Well, I am lucky enough to be reading Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter! I have been wanting this one for a while; Ally Carter is one of my favorite authors. I LOVE it so far; we get to see a side of Hale that hasn't been shown in the previous books, (and, HIS NAME!!!) and it has that addicting quality that's present in all of Ally Carter's stories!

What did you muse about today?



5 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this writer but never read anything by her.

    Mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/does-flying-cars-make-a-book-science-fiction/

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Saw you on Goodreads and I thought it would be nice to follow and say hello :) hope you'll follow back http://minadecaro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't it wonderful to be reading a book that you are loving...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is it about? Her name rings a bell but I don't think I've ever read anything of hers.

    I mused about reading styles if you'd like to share yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!