Wednesday, December 4, 2013

W...W...W...Wednesday #1

W...W...W...Wednesdays are hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To partcipate, answer these three questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you will read next?

Currently reading:











I'm not very far in so far. It's okay. Interesting story, but it hasn't grabbed me yet.

Recently Finished:













It was a cute book! Really fluffy, but cute.

Up Next:













It's a mermaid book, and it's been sitting unread on my kindle for a couple months, so I think this is the one I'll read next!

How about you guys? Tell me your answers in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. I've had Whispers in Autumn sitting on my kindle for over a year. I would love to know what you think about it. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my WWW.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!