Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday: Tsarina by J. Nelle Patrick


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

 My pick this week is a book I actually saw on someone else's WoW last week: 




 Natalya knows a secret.
A magical Faberge egg glows within the walls of Russia's Winter Palace.
It holds a power rooted in the land and stolen from the mystics.
A power that promises a life of love for her and Alexei Romanov.
Power, that, in the right hands, can save her way of life.
But it's not in the right hands.

------

I can't wait! I love the fact that this is about the Romanovs. I have been obsessed with their tragic history since I watched the movie Anastasia, which I know wasn't exactly 'historically accurate," but it really piqued my interest. I will definitely be waiting for this one!

4 comments:

  1. I love WoW to find good books like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really getting into reading historical fiction lately, and this book sounds right up my alley. I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy!! I loved Anastasia, and I would love to learn more about the Romanovs!! Great pick!!!! Have an awesome rest of the week!

    xo, Becca
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick, I can't wait to read this one myself! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, ooh, suddenly interested! Thanks for sharing!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!