Saturday, March 22, 2014

Stacking The Shelves 3/22/14

 Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves. You can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Well this week is simple to do. I purchased one book. However, it is a book I have been waiting since last year to read, so I'm satisfied. Plus, I got to go to Barnes and Noble, and I love it there.

 United We Spy by Ally Carter

So, what did you get this week? Hopefully it was a bigger haul than mine? Comment below!

16 comments:

  1. Hey sometimes only getting one book is enough if it's really one you want to read! So really, you made out, right?

    I've seen this book around a lot! I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for stopping by my STS @ Addicted Readers today! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true, very true. :) thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Loved United We Spy! Such a great series and it was a great ending. Love Cammie & Zach. Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I haven't read any of that series yet, enjoy!

    New follower, hi! :D
    ★ Under The Mountain ★

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a new one for me. Hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! It's the last book in the series, so it would be terrible if it ends up not being good.

      Delete
  5. Ally Carter is great. Hope you like this one :D Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! She really is, this is the only YA book she's written that I still have to read. :) I love her.

      Delete
  6. I need to finish this series still, I got up to the four that were released but haven't read the others since they came out. I hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by my haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a fun read! I'll have to add it to my wish list. Happy Reading! Here's my STS if you'd like to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You got a lot of good books too! :)

      Delete
  8. I absolutely adore the author's Heist Society series, but never really got into this one despite reading the first book. I should remedy that. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!