Saturday, April 12, 2014

Stacking The Shelves 4/12/14

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves. You can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow, review books, gifts and ebooks!
I liked this week as far as new books go. I found a few new treasures, and I actually got one book that I'd been waiting to read forever, so I was satisfied!

Amazon Freebies:


None of these freebies would have been found without looking at your awesome Stacking The Shelves last week, so a huge thank you! I read all three of these already, and You Are Here and Red at Night were both really good. I have actually reviewed one of these (Red at Night by Katie McGarry) and you can find it here. It was my first Katie McGarry book, so thanks again. :D


pic name pic name pic name

 

Received for Review: 

I am currently reading The Choice of Twilight,  and so far I like it. I am on the blog tour for Only With You, and I can't wait to read it!
pic name pic name

 

Won: 

This is the one I have been wanting to to read for the longest time. I ended up winning it, and I am so excited to get to it! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What do you guys think? Comment below!

12 comments:

  1. Great books for you this week! I hope you enjoy them!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/04/stacking-shelves_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazon freebies are the best, sadly those aren't available on the UK one :'( I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's terrible! I hope they release them soon! D:

      Delete
  3. I LOVED Red at Night!! Hope you enjoy them all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Red at Night was pretty amazing, I agree. :)

      Delete
  4. Great haul! Hope you enjoy your new reads :) Thank you for visiting my StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I am definitely excited to get to all of them. :)

      Delete
  5. I've seen them around but haven't really paid much notice to them. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love finding out about new free kindle books. Those are always the best

    My Weekly Wrap Up Post

    Happy Reading!

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I find basically all the good freebies from other peoples StS posts, lol.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!