Monday, May 26, 2014

Liebster Award! :)

Award 


Hi everybody! I know I have been less active recently. Hopefully that will end soon. I have some fantastic news, though; Skylar Finn from Life of A Random has nominated me for a Liebster Award! 

So, I will start off with random facts about myself. I need six, and I'll start off by saying I am terrible at this part; I never know what to write, so bear with me:

1. I love to procrastinate. Which is a terrible habit.
2. I just read the Harry Potter series for the first time this year. It was AMAZING.
3. My favorite movie is Titanic.  
4. I have tried to read Pride and Prejudice twice; I can't get into it. I am planning on trying again this summer. 
5. I am a huge Professor Layton fan. 
6. This year, I went from having over 100 unread books on my kindle to only five. It's pretty much one of my greatest life accomplishments. ;)

Now, for the questions:
 1. Do you like animation movies? What's your favorite?
YES YES YES YES. A thousand times, yes! I love Frozen, Shrek, Toy Story (1, 2, and 3)...there's too many to name.
2. Which nationality of food do you like best?
 This is hard, because I am the kind of person who absolutely loves trying new foods from around the world. I'd have to say that I love Italian most, but it's super hard for me to choose. 
3. If you had to do one chore for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Organizing bookshelves. I love it almost as much as reading. 
4. Favorite genre of book?
Currently, dystopian. But it changes on a daily basis.
5. Who's your favorite Narnian character?
I really loved Mr. Tumnus. However, I also liked Shasta from The Horse and His Boy.  
6. If you had to pick one, which would you rather a book had: romance or action?
Action. All the way. 
7. Do you take selfies?
*Sigh* I'm a bit ashamed to admit it but yes. Not a lot though. 
8. Do you like writing discussion posts or reviews better?
I SUCK at writing discussion posts. I think I've done one in the history of this blog. So reviews.
9. What's usually your first thought in the morning?
'I don't want to get up.'
10. You can change anything about yourself that you want. What do you change?
I'd probably be more outgoing. 
11. Do you prefer hot weather or cold weather?
Hot. I can't stand the cold. It is my dream to move to a more tropical climate someday.

Now, for my favorite part, the nominations! :D I am to nominate nine different bloggers. 

Ashly @ Book 'n' Go


The rules for nominees:

-Link back to the person who nominated you.
-State six facts about yourself
-Answer eleven questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
-Nominate nine bloggers with under 500 followers.
-Ask them eleven questions.
-Let them know that you nominated them!

My Eleven Questions for Nominees:

1.) What made you want to start blogging?
2.) What is your favorite book of this year?
3.) Have you ever read a book, then saw the movie, and decided the movie was better?
4.) If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
5.) How much does the book cover matter to you?
6.) What is your favorite food?
7.) What is your least favorite book?
8.) Do you dog ear pages?
9.) Who are some of your role models, or people that inspire you?
10.) Hunger Games or Divergent?
11.) What is your favorite season?

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I was already nominated in March, here is the post: http://followtheyellowbookrd.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    Have Fun! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome :) Don't be ashamed...I take selfies too ;) I just wanted everybody else to 'fess up. I love all those animation movies too! Frozen was the BEST. I laughed so hard when Anna punched Prince Hans. XD Have you watched Epic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew, glad I'm not the only one! ;) No, I haven't seen Epic. I remember hearing about it, and it looked interesting, but now I've forgotten what it was about! Was it good?

      Delete
    2. I really loved it! I would definitely recommend checking it out. :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much! I'll have my post up in a few days :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!