Saturday, May 3, 2014

Stacking the Shelves 5/3/14

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is about sharing the books you received in the past week. You can include books you buy, books you borrow, review books, gifts, and e-books!

Review Copies:
I am insanely excited to read all of these!
pic name pic name pic name pic name


Won:
Many thanks to Emily at Follow the Yellow Book Road, where I won a copy of Don't Even Think About It!
My Neighbor the Spy was won via Goodreads First Reads. 
pic name pic name


Borrowed:
This is probably all that I am going to read this weekend, because:
1.) The sheer length of the seventh book alone!
2.) After I am finished with these, I'll probably be in a book depression. This is one of my favorite series, if not my favorite. 
pic name pic name

That's all! What do you guys think? Comment below!


Follow on Bloglovin

18 comments:

  1. Most of these book were new to me but I can tell you that you are goint to love the Harry Potter ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm sure I will! I am currently reading Half Blood Prince and I am in love, haha! I'm going to be crushed when it's over. :(

      Delete
  2. Nice haul of books. Harry Potter is one of my favorite series. Have a lovely weekend.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Don't think about it. I look forward to seeing your review of it :) Thanks for checking out my haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like a super fun book. I think I will like it. :) (Hope I didn't jinx myself there.)

      Delete
  4. I still haven't read a Harry Potter book. I don't know just never had an interest I don't know why. Never even watched a movie!

    Mary
    Thanks for stopping by My STS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually just started reading them this year. They are fantastic! My only regret is that I watched the movies before reading the books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, I personally loved Don't Even Think About It (I know a lot of people didn't really like it) but it was a fun one, seriously funny as well. Hope you enjoy it! Harry Potter is one of my favourite series, well, one of my first favourite series, so I guess it'll always be my top one. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it definitely looks fun! :D it seems like it will be a good book to read during the summer.

      Delete
  7. Great haul! I hope you enjoy your books! Dont Fall looks interesting.

    OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really excited to read Don't Fall. :) Fairytale retellings are an addiction for me. ;)

      Delete
  8. My children love the Harry Potter series. I really think I'm going to give the series another try!

    http://www.aleisuremoment.com/2014/05/04/stacking-the-shelves-5/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, they are wonderful! My personal favorite is Goblet of Fire. :)

      Delete
  9. Nice haul this week. Hope you enjoy them all! Here's ours if you'd like to see it: BiblioJunkies Happy reading! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thabks! The ones I have finished so far I have enjoyed very much! :)

      Delete
  10. I love the Harry Potter series, and Don't Even Think About It sounds like a good read. I hope you enjoy them :) My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really excited to start Don't Even Think About It. Thanks!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!