Saturday, August 2, 2014

Stacking The Shelves 8/2/2014


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is about sharing the books you received in the past week. You can include books you buy, books you borrow, review books, gifts, and e-books!

It has been so long since I did a Stacking the Shelves post, so I am putting one or two books in this post that I actually got a few weeks ago, but I am still really excited about. I like my haul this week; there are a lot of books that I have been dying to read in here, so I think I'll have a nice reading week ahead of me!

Review Copies:
pic name pic name pic name pic name pic name

pic name pic name

I actually got a few more, but I already read them, so I will have reviews up for them soon.

What do you think of this haul? Any books look interesting to you? Comment below!




Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh ALL of those books look pretty good! Tell me how they are when you've read them:)

    Amber @ Cosying Up With Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to! :) Fingers crossed that they are all good!

      Delete
  2. all those covers are so pretty! I haven't heard most of these but Hit and Just Call Me Ninja look interesting! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they do, don't they? I am really excited for them. :)

      Delete
  3. Only heard of Hit, and what an interesting cover! Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I didn't notice the gun for the eye until after I downloaded it, and I was like, "Oooh, interesting!" :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!