Saturday, February 14, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: 2/14/15

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Its purpose is to highlight all the new books you have acquired in the past week!

This week, all my books were gotten via my wonderful library. I haven't been in ages (too many ARCs I needed to catch up on!) but it was so fun to finally go back! I got four books that I've been dying to read for ages.
Books In Picture:

When Audrey Met Alice by Rebecca Behrens
Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
Tsarina by J. Nelle Patrick
Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson


I feel pretty excited about reading all of these! What did you guys get this week? Comment below!

12 comments:

  1. Great haul! I have heard mixed reviews on Tsarina, but I Hope that you like it because it does seem pretty good. I love your blog design! I hope you have a great week and enjoy your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard mixed things too, but two of my favorite reviewers liked it, so I decided to try it out and see what I thought personally. :) Aww that's so sweet! Thank you much!

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy The Kiss of Deception! I had a lot of fun trying to figure out who was who ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds so awesome! I can't wait to read it. :)

      Delete
  3. Great haul! I hope to read The Kiss of Deception soon!
    Enjoy you books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh you snagged some great books! I hope you enjoy Tsarnia! I've been eyeing that for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look good, doesn't it? I love stories about the Romanovs so I hope that it lives up to my expectations. :)

      Delete
  5. Tsarina sounds absolutely amazing - I loved Tiger's Curse but up until now I haven't read any of the rest of the series.

    I'm a new follower -


    My haul this week

    I'm also giving away the book of your choice from The Book Depository. Check it out here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard wonderful things about Tiger's Curse so I'm excited! I'll be sure to check out your giveaway. :)

      Delete
  6. YAY!! I loved The Kiss of Deception an I hope you do as well :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading it right now, and i must say, it's pretty good! Though I'm not a fan of Rafe...but that could change later.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!