Friday, February 13, 2015

Tell Me Your Twitter!

Hello, dear readers. *waves* This is not a "real" post, it's just a little inquiry of sorts. Anyways, I have had a twitter for a while, but I am just now starting to actually, well, use it. It's come to my attention that I only follow like twenty people, and I'm trying to follow everyone that I follow regularly via GFC/Bloglovin (and possibly find some new blogger friends as well, of course) but it can be hard to get to everyone. So, if any of my fellow bloggers would like to leave their twitter accounts in the comments below, I'd love to follow you! I know I follow a couple people already, but definitely not all of you, so if you want me to follow you, just let me know with your twitter username or a link so I know who to follow exactly. Oh, and here is the link to my twitter account if any of you would like to check it out. Thanks, everybody!

5 comments:

  1. Hello, Gabs! I'd love to be Twitter friends with you. Here's my link so you can check out my profile: @LadyjuLierz ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Twitter! I know I don't use it nearly as much as I should. My blog's Twitter account is @ireadtilldawn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I didn't use it very much until this year, but it's growing on me! I'm following you. :)

      Delete
  3. My username is @enchantedbyya :) I look forward to talking more on there as well!

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/ebook-sale-interview-with-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!