Thursday, March 12, 2015

One Lovely Blog Award!





I was really happy to find out that Laura @ Blue Eyed Books nominated me for this award. (Everyone, if you don't already follow her, go do it! Her blog is awesome) 

These are the rules for the One Lovely Blog Award. 

1.  Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. 
2.  List the rules and display the award. 
3.  Add 7 facts about yourself. 
4.  Nominate 15 other bloggers (or however many you like) and let them know on their blogs!
5.  Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you (although please don't feel obligated).

 7 Facts About Me:

1. I am basically in love with the show Lost. I know it's been over for ages, but hey, that's what Netflix and the boxed seasons are for, right? I actually finished it this summer while home sick with pneumonia...I didn't mind the ending at all, unlike a lot of people.

2. My favorite color is purple. You should see my room. Purple, purple everywhere. 

3.  I'd never tried ranch dressing before this year...and now I'm obsessed. (Who knew salad dressing could make literally anything taste so good???  Not me, that's who.) I don't think I've ever eaten as much salad as I do now in my life. 

4. I've never traveled out of my country (America). I really want to though...I have a list of different places that I need to travel to before I die. (Hopefully that's a long way away, though)

5. I am a Young Adult blog, but I really didn't get into YA before a couple years ago. Literally a few weeks right before I joined Goodreads--in October 2012--is the first time I ever read a Young Adult book. Before that it was all middle grade. 

6. My favorite food is a tie between strawberries or pomegranates. Mangoes are a close runner up. I really love fruit in general.

7. Besides reading, my favorite hobby is dancing.


Now for my nominations of 15 awesome blogs:



These are fifteen of my favorite blogs, but it was so hard to choose between all of the great blogs I follow! Even if you don't see your name up there, please know that you are awesome and I love your blog so much. Thanks guys!

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating us, your blog is so amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! I agree with you about ranch dressing! Its so amazing! I also didn't discover young adult books when I started out on Goodreads. The irony! XD

    -Megan at Books of Fascination
    http://booksoffascination.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah GR definitely introduced me to most of my YA! I think I was kind of scared to read them before because I thought I wouldn't be able to relate, but I got convinced to try more and more because of reviews and now I'm hooked. XD

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the nomination! You are so sweet! I loved Lost a lot too - I should really go back through it and re-read :) Purple is my favorite color too!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am actually planning to rewatch this summer, I just can't stop thinking about it! And yay, another purple fan! :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the nomination <3 and congrats on yours! I can't wait to post :)

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2015/03/review-aranya-shapeshifter-dragons-1-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome for the tag :D You're so sweet and your blog is seriously so pretty!

    I love fruit too! Everything else... blehhh. I just tried a papaya for the first time a couple days ago and man was it good! I've always wanted to try dragonfruit and starfruit too!

    I hadn't read any YA books either until I joined Goodreads. Before then I pretty much just read PJO, and Diary of a Wimpy Kid (the first one's were actually entertaining!). Now, I can't get enough of it!

    I actually hate ranch dressing except on goldfish. Not like real goldfish but those crackers? There's a kind with ranch seasoning that I just tried and it was so good!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try papaya so badly! My friend says it's her favorite fruit, but it's kind of hard to find where I live. Haha, I LOVED The Diary of a Wimpy Kid series! My brother still reads them obsessively.

      Omg ranch dressing AND goldfish together?? Those are both so yummy! I will have to try those sometime, that seriously sounds so good. :D

      Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  6. Really fun tag! If you were to travel out of the States, where would you like to go?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color purple too! Strawberries and pomegranates are amazing. Lovely getting to know more about you. Thanks for the nom <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heey Gabs! Thanks for the nomination :D I'll try my best to finish this, haha. And sorry this reply is way over due! D:

    - The Reading Izzy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!