Monday, March 16, 2015

Short Hiatus

Hi everybody.

I will be taking a very short hiatus while I work out some computer issues I am having. Hopefully, I will be on again regularly very shortly. I wish I didn't have to go--however, I am having some malware issues on the computer that I normally post all my things on. I will still be around to comment on my phone, but there may not be a lot of activity on this actual blog for up to a week. :/ Thanks for understanding, I hope to be back soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. Awwww I hope you get everything fixed! I know first hand how annoying computer issues are (although I've never had malware problems). Good luck!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! Thanks to a lot of forums on CNet I managed to figure out everything, but it was such a headache. I still am working out how it got on my computer in the first place, but at least it isn't on my computer anymore at least. Thanks Laura. :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!