Saturday, March 21, 2015

Stacking The Shelves 3/21/2015

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a great way to show off all the books you acquired this week!

Sorry I skipped my StS last week. I've been getting over a cold, computer issues, and a ton of volunteering for school. But I promised myself I'd try to get this up this week, and here I am.

I had a great week again. This week, everything I got was digital, so there will be no photos to show off my horrible picture-taking skills. So sad, right?

ARCs

 
description here
Hapenny Magick
description here
The Mermaid's Sister
description here
The Fearless
description here
Cassidy's Everyday Guide to Etiquette (and Obfuscation)
description here 
The Disappearance of Emily H.



You Might Have Missed:

Review: Inherit Midnight
Review: Burn Baby, Burn Baby 
Review: Girl on a Wire 
Review: Insanity: Mad in Wonderland 
Review: Fifteen 
One Lovely Blog Award! 
Review: To All the Boys I've Loved Before 
Review: Seeker 
Review: Neverland Academy 

 

 

  

16 comments:

  1. Ooh some great books! I'm really excited to read The Fearless :)

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/review-strega-strega-1-by-karen-monahan.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I! I think it will be really fast paced, which is something I'm looking forward too.

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul this week, enjoy your books!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and our 16 Blogoverary Giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I received THE FEARLESS this week too! I loved Emma Pass's debut ACID, and am excited for this one! I I hope you enjoy all your new goodies!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS @ Addicted Readers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not read anything by Emma Pass, but I looked at the average rating on Goodreads, and it seems like a lot of people liked this one, so I'm excited. :) Thanks, no problem!

      Delete
  4. Those are some pretty covers, especially The Mermaid's Sister! Hope you enjoy them!

    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I love the cover for the Mermaid's Sister. I like that they didn't just plaster on a picture of a mermaid and call it good. :)

      Delete
  5. I hope your cold and the computer issues are gone! I haven't read any of these books, but the covers look pretty. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have, thank you! I'm really happy about it. :)

      Delete
  6. Awesome stack this week! Check out my STS? http://bundles-of-books.blogspot.com/2015/03/stacking-shelves-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to read The Mermaid's Sister, but my attention was just grabbed with The Fearless. I don't know how I've missed this one. Great haul!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is on Netgalley still if you would like to request it. The Mermaid's Sister had been on my TBR too, so I was really excited to see it as a read now. Thanks!

      Delete
  8. Oh, I'd love to read Hapenny Magick!! It looks cute and it's children, right? It's been so long since the last time I've read a children's book. Nice haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! I am in love with the cover, it is basically the cutest thing ever. Thanks. :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!