Saturday, April 25, 2015

Stacking the Shelves 4/25/15

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a great way to showcase the books you received in the past week.

This was my little bitty haul this week: I'm really excited to read all of these books, but especially the Heartbreakers by Ali Novak, because I've heard such great things about her previous books!


description here   description here  description here  



That's it for this week! Have any of you heard of these before, or do you have them? What was your haul this week? Let me know below. 

11 comments:

  1. Those look like really interesting books. I hope you enjoy them.

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I don't really like Ali's books. I can understand why they're a hit because they're so fluffy and fun but IMO, there's nothing very unique about them [also because I've read so many books on wattpad already...] I do hope you enjoy it, though!

    I am SO EXCITED for Inherit the Stars!!

    My Stacking the Shelves + Montly Recap here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really looking forward to Damage Done. I hope you enjoy it! :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul this week! The Heartbreakers sounds pretty good so I'll be looking forward to your review. Happy reading! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of any of these so keen to hear what you think of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I picked up Damage Done too. Sounds really good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I *almost* grabbed Inherit the Stars but... I was on the fence so I didn't. I think I will wait for a few reviews to trickle in first. Damage Done also sounds pretty good. Hope you enjoy all of the new books, and have a wonderful week!

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read these but I heard of The Heartbreakers before - hope to hear your thoughts on them soon :) Happy reading!

    Benish| Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damage Done sounds really good, but I'm not feeling that cover. I actually haven't heard of Heartbreakers. I'll have to check it out. Hope you love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!