Sunday, April 5, 2015

Stacking the Shelves 4/5/15 (Happy Easter!)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a great way for bloggers to show off all the books they received in the past week!

Happy Easter, everyone! I hope everybody has a nice one. :) I am really excited to show off some of the books I got this week. It was a mix of both physical and e-books this week...that hasn't happened in a while. *sings For the First Time In Forever*

Here are my beauties this week:

Nick and Tesla's Special Effects Spectacular: A Mystery with Animatronics, Alien Makeup, Camera Gear, and Other Movie Magic You Can Make Yourself! which I won from Quirk Books on a Goodreads Giveaway, so thank you to Quirk books! My brother and sister (and I'm not going to lie, myself) LOVE this series. My brother especially, since he does science experiments in his free time. (both of my siblings have done a few taken from this series before and they work extremely well.)

The School for Good and Evil which I won from the blogaversary giveaway at My Addiction: Books! Thanks Cari and Haley. :D I can't wait to read this book, I've had my eye on it for the LONGEST time.

Hook's Revenge which I got from my local bookstore because, hello, Peter Pan retelling with a female heroine who is the daughter of Hook? Best idea for a book EVER.

And from Netgalley and some awesome authors this week:


description here   description here  description here  description here 



So those are all the books I've received this week. A lot of middle grade, two Peter Pan retellings (squee!) and a few other awesome books! I'm extremely excited. How about you guys? Have you read any of these? See any that jump out at you? Let me know below!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope you enjoy The School for Good and Evil! I thought it was quite good, although VERY slow and actually DNF'd book 2. Oops! :/ But it was enjoyable, really! The story entertaining! Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neverland and Gathering Frost sounds exciting! I actually haven't read any of these, I do hope you enjoy them though :) <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Neverland; I've seen that one on Netgalley a few times, maybe I'll have to request it if you like it :)

    Alex @ Book Chick
    My stacking the shelves: http://bookchick2013.blogspot.ca/2015/04/authors-z-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!