Saturday, July 4, 2015

I'M DOING THE THING: Make Me Read it Read-a-thon Poll



I am so excited I could burst (but I won't because that would be messy/gross) because I AM DOING A READ A THON! MY FIRST EVER READ-A-THON! *Throws confetti*

Yep. The read-a-thon is the Make Me Read It Read-a-Thon hosted by Val @ The Innocent Smiley and Ely @ A Book So Fathomless.

The point is to post a bunch of books that you own and have people vote on which ones they want you to read. You will tried to read as many books as you can, starting with the one that has the most votes.  It starts on Monday, July 20th, 8:00 AM and goes to July 27th, 11:59 PM. 

I am posting my books that you all must make me read (PLEASE VOTE!) in this post, and on my twitter. Use either option to let me know which book YOU are voting for me to read! And again, PLEASE VOTE! :D

Without further ado, here is my list. It's basically all the popular-ish books on my shelf that I have been too lazy to pick up yet. 





Let me know which one you would want me to read in the poll!



What book should I read?

The Host
Tunnel Vision
Perfect Lies
All Fall Down
Wednesdays In the Tower
If I Stay
Leviathan
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
The Sweetest Dark
Wildwood Dancing
The Iron King
Poll Maker

14 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! You got this!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna vote for The Iron King, but then I DON'T KNOW I didn't like it as much when I read it. SO I JUST VOTED FOR ALL FALL DOWN because I heard really good things about it! Even though I haven't read it yet!

    Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR JOINING THE READATHON! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I can't wait to read the both of them, so either one is fine! No problem, I can't wait to start! :D

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for joining in! I hope you enjoy yourself when it comes around :)

    I voted for Leviathan because I absolutely adored that trilogy and I feel like not enough people have read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leviathan is an amazing book! The series is so creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such good choices! But Leviathan has got to be my favorite out of the bunch. :)

    Jen @ EbonyInkReviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard great things about it so I am very excited. :)

      Delete
  6. I Voted for 'If I stay" because it's the only book in your pile that I actually read. :) Good luck!
    I'm also leaving my poll :) https://theohiboka.wordpress.com/2015/07/15/makemereadit/

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I Stay is one of my favorite books of all time <3

    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor: BLOG || VLOG
    Most recent post: The Book Shelf Tag

    ReplyDelete
  8. I voted for The Host. I really liked this book even though it is slow. I hope you enjoy the books that win for this readathon :)
    Here's my poll.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Voted for Wildwood Dancing! Marillier is one of my favourite authors, and it is such a beautiful book! Good luck with the readathon!

    Siobhan @ The Nook

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!